Creating a Professor Playlist to Share with Students
First, access Naxos Music Library via direct link (www.naxosmusiclibrary.com) and login with the institution's Playlist/Professor credentials. Once logged in, follow these steps so you can begin creating playlists for courses and students!
1) Click on the Playlists tab
2) Click on the Institution's playlist tab (it will show institution's name)
3) Click "New Folder" and name your folder using your name or your course name. Make sure you create the folder under the Institution's tab.
4) Click "Save Folder" and continue
5) Select the tracks you want to add to your playlist
6) Click "Add to Playlist" which will bring up the playlist window
7) Select the institution's playlist under "Tab" and select the new folder that you just created under "Folders". For the first addition select Create New Playlist under "Playlists" and name the playlist. After the first addition, you will select the name of the playlist that you created.
8) Click Add to Playlist, and you are done creating your playlist.